Terms & Conditions
(a) In order to take advantage of any promotions and order any products on our Website, you will need to provide certain information. When entering information on our Website, you must provide accurate, current and comprehensive information.
(b) To submit personal information on our website you must be at least 18yrs years of age. If you are aged less than 18, your parent or guardian must accept full responsibility for the terms, conditions, obligations and warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions and/or any Additional Terms and Conditions.
(a) If you use our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
(b) QLED & QUALELEC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
Placing an order for Products
(a) You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Any order placed through this Website for a product is an offer by you agreeing to purchase the particular product for the price displayed (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
(c) We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Website.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
(a) In certain circumstances, we may need to reject or cancel your order if the product is not available or if there is an error in the price or product description posted on the Website If this occurs you will be contacted by our staff.
(b) Each order placed for products through the Website that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will:
- Supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
- Send you an email confirmation of that order – though with the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee receipt. Please add the QLED & QUALELEC email address in your contact address book to ensure emails are not sent to SPAM or blocked by your fire wall.
- If we reject an order placed through the Website, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
Fees and charges
(a) You will need to have agreed to the, the purchase price of each product that is ordered and the delivery fee for your order, we will notify to you when you place your order and any other fees and charges notified at the time of purchase.
(b) All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products include GST where applicable.
You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
(D) Debit cards displaying a Visa or MasterCard logo; and
- If we are unable to successfully process your debit card or credit card, payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorize us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt at time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order.
Risk of loss
The risk and title to a product passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the delivery address.
QLED & QUALELEC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, to the extent permitted by law, QLED & QUALELEC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We own our trade marks. We do not give permission for their reproduction or publication, except to the extent allowed by this limited license.
- You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Website belong to us or the respective owners of those marks and are protected by domestic and international trade mark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks without the express written consent of us or the owner of the mark (as applicable) is prohibited.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- For future orders, these Terms and Conditions may change and so we recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
- We will not change any Terms and Conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the Terms and Conditions that will apply to the order are the Terms and Conditions that applied at the time you place your order. Subject to this clause, we reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions if necessary.
Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at QLED & QUALELEC'S expense after we have received the returned goods.
QLED & QUALELEC Returns Policy
Not wanted or wrong item:
Please choose carefully as QLED & QUALELEC does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about a product. If a return is granted by QLED & QUALELEC goods returned will incur a handling charge.
Australian Consumer Law:
QLED & QUALELEC's goods come with consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Proof of Purchase:
All goods submitted for assessment must be accompanied by proof of purchase either by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction.
Your rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law recognises that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
Assessment of Goods for Return:
QLED & QUALELEC reserves the right to assess the eligibility of goods for return (including the condition and age of goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
All goods submitted for assessment must be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remote, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Please note it may be necessary for the manufacturer of the goods to inspect the goods in order to assess eligibility for return. QLED & QUALELEC will endeavour to procure such assessment within a reasonable time.
While goods are being assessed, QLED & QUALELEC will not be deemed to have accepted the goods for return.
When Goods will be accepted for return:
QLED & QUALELEC will accept goods for return only after assessment as set out above, where the goods:
1. Fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Act; or
2. are subject to any express warranty given by:
(a) QLED & QUALELEC; or
(b) The manufacturer of the goods,
and the goods are returned within the time nominated in that warranty.
What happens when goods are accepted for return?
Subject to any obligation of QLED & QUALELEC at law to the contrary, when QLED & QUALELEC accepts goods for return:
1. for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, QLED & QUALELEC may either:
(a) have the goods repaired or replaced within a reasonable time; or
(b) provide a refund of the amount paid for the goods;
If goods are accepted for repair, QLED & QUALELEC will undertake such repairs within a reasonable time. All repairs will be undertaken as prescribed under the Act.
Goods not accepted for return:
Special ordered items cannot be returned and may require a deposit upon ordering.
Prescribed information regarding repair of goods:
Goods returned for repair which are capable of retaining “user-generated data” as defined under the Act, may as a result of the repair, be subject to loss of data.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
This returns policy will not affect your statutory rights including those under the Act. To the extent of any inconsistency between this policy and your statutory rights under the Act, your statutory rights under the Act will take precedence.
Damaged products and returns
(a) Once you open a parcel or item from its packaging, it cannot be refused at the point of delivery. If you suspect that a product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us. If you notice damage to a product after delivery, you should notify us within 7 days of delivery and return that product in accordance with the Returns Policy.