Use of our Website
In using our Website you must not:
- Distribute any part of our Website other than as intended or as agreed by us in writing.
- Alter the Website; interfere with its workings other than as intended or as agreed by us in writing. This includes removing anything from it, adding anything to it, linking it to or from another Website.
- Access third party submissions or other content on our Website other than as expressly authorized by us and by way of the web pages provided by us.
- use the Website or include, list, upload, post or transmit any information or material in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, breaches the privacy or Intellectual Property Rights of another, is offensive, defamatory, deceptive, deceitful, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, offensive, vulgar, harmful, advocating violence, threatening, abusive, harassing, or violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulations, or which is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- use or launch any automated system including (without limitation) any offline readers, spiders or robots that access our Website in a way that:
(a) Sends a larger number of request messages to our servers or to other users of our Website than can reasonably be produced by a human in the same period using a conventional on-line web browser.
(b) Sends spam to any other user.
(c) Annoys or harasses any other user.
(d) Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
(e) Store, permanently download or redistribute content from our Website other than as intended or as agreed by us in writing.
(f) Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website or features that prevent, limit or restrict use or copying of any content from our Website.
(g) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website.
(h) Transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
(i) Use any data listed on the site for commercial purposes e.g. through price or information scraping.
We are entitled to use, remove, alter and monitor content on the Website
- We are entitled without notice, but are not obliged to:
- Use, alter, update and monitor the content of the Website, at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Remove from the Website any content that is in our opinion and sole discretion unacceptable.
Parts of our Website may require you to provide us with personal information.